Human Trafficking, VIt D def, Lab Interpretation, Vaping Updates, EKG's , Sututre Repair, Pelvic Exams
This event offers
8.0 CME credits
(2.0 Pharmacology credits)
Accredited by This program is pending approval of continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and was planned in accordance with AANP CE Standards and Policies and AANP Commercial Support Standards. This program is pending approval for 7.0 contact hours of continuing education of AAPA category I CME credit from the Physician Assistant Review Panel..
UAPRN OF WEST GA 15TH ANNUAL EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE
Calling All: Nurses (APN, APN Students, RNs) & PAs
- Identify deadly EKG’s frequently seen in clinical practice.
- Determine the effects vitamin d deficiency can have on disease management.
- Identify potential warning signs of a possible sex trafficking victim and what to do and what not to do.
- Differentiate between risks and benefits of e-cigarette use for current smokers and non-smokers.
- Share examples of antibiotic or diagnostic stewardship process support.
- Lab Interpretations in common daily practice.
- Understand and practice basic suturing.
- Performing Pelvic exams.
Registration fee includes: Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks
Up To 8 CME Credits with Pharmacy hrs & Breakout Sessions
For more information please contact: email@example.com
CANCELLATION & REFUND REQUESTS MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED BY FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Last year over 100+ Advance Practice Nurses and other health professionals attended this event so we expect an even larger turnout in 2020. You have the potential to influence a great number of the Advance Practice Nurses in West Georgia and surrounding areas.
Timeframe for vendors: 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
TAX ID: 47-2467379
For additional processing information or questions please contact: